All reasonable hours by appointment
Mobile Legal Service for the Adelaide Hills and Adelaide Metro Area
What should I do if I've been injured in a motor vehicle accident?
What should I do if I am injured in a slip, trip or fall?
What if my injury occurred at work?
If I do have a work injury, what should I do?
Is there compensation available if my injury was caused by my employer’s negligence?
If I have been injured in an accident should I see a doctor?
How much detail should I offer my doctor?
If I had a slip and fall in a shop, why is a diagram and notes important?
Why are photographs of an accident scene important?
What should I do if an investigator approaches me for a statement?
What compensation might I be able to claim?
Will someone pay for my loss of wages due to my accident or injury?
Can I make the other party pay for my medical treatment expenses before settlement of my compensation claim?
How long does it take for a claim for compensation to be finalised?